-
July 18th, 2005, 05:57 PM
#11
Inactive Member
I'll just have a FLT with mayo.
-
July 19th, 2005, 05:37 PM
#12
Inactive Member
LMAO....dang my side hurts...
-
July 19th, 2005, 08:31 PM
#13
Inactive Member
Everyone in the house always wonders why I laugh so freakin hard evertime I am stiing at the pc...hell I about pulled a Robin and fell outa my chair...FLT HAHAHAHAHA
-
July 19th, 2005, 09:28 PM
#14
Inactive Member
Cherrysis, I heard that the Home Shopping Network will be selling Flamingo feather filled pillows this week only.
A couple of them around the edge of your chair should provide adequate tush cushion.
-
July 20th, 2005, 02:15 PM
#15
Inactive Member
Believe me theses days I could use em!!!
-
July 21st, 2005, 11:44 AM
#16
Inactive Member
Or one of those velcrow restraints you see on ER. Get your hubby to strap you in and you can go online all you want.
Wait, scratch the online thing.
-
July 22nd, 2005, 04:04 AM
#17
Inactive Member
Look... he ties me down enough already OK!!!!
-
July 22nd, 2005, 08:20 AM
#18
Inactive Member
ooohhhh!! into THAT are we????
-
July 23rd, 2005, 03:08 AM
#19
Inactive Member
Only on Tuesdays between 4 and 5 am!!!!
-
July 23rd, 2005, 01:41 PM
#20
HB Forum Owner
*Sits down with a Big Gulp and a large box of popcorn*..Has the show started yet?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks